WIN 100 KILOS OF OPTIBLO® FROM SILVERGATE PLASTICS!
Silvergate Plastics is set to give away one hundred kilos of Optiblo® to the brightest blow moulder of 2017!
Silvergate Plastics is on a mission to find the most vibrant colour used by blow moulders in 2017! The UK’s largest manufacturer of custom colour masterbatch has launched a competition that gives blow moulders the chance to win 100 kilos of the performance enhancing colour masterbatch, Optiblo®.
At the outset of 2017, many plastics processors predicted the year’s colour palettes would be based on complex, introspective themes that reflected a shift in social behaviours. Silvergate plans to end the year on a brighter note that focuses on optimism and positivity. Commenting on the launch of the competition, managing director Sandy Bergeson, said:
“As the world continues to be bombarded by new technologies associated with creating a social disconnect, it was predicted that consumers would be drawn to muted, dark colours in 2017. However, despite the various tragedies that occurred this year, many communities have joined together and rather than continuing to be bombarded with a sombre mood, consumers are now seeking products that instil a sense of fun and playfulness. Having reflected on the year, we at Silvergate want to celebrate those manufacturers who are launching bright, vibrant and uplifting colours into the marketplace so we can look ahead at 2018 with a sense of optimism.”
Silvergate’s competition is simple. Blow moulders are asked to enter by sending a colour sample or the colour reference used to create the most colourful product moulded this year, along with a description of the product. Silvergate will then select the most vibrant colour and reward the winner with 100 kilos of Optiblo® masterbatch, matched to any colour of their choice! You have until 15th January 2018 to enter this exciting competition!
Optiblo® is Silvergate’s revolutionary signature masterbatch, created to slash cycle times and improve the appearance of blow moulded products. Optiblo® enables the polymer to flow faster and at lower temperatures. It reduces energy consumption, eliminates die lines and increases output.
To enter, please email your colour reference and product description to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can message Silvergate on Twitter @Silvergate_UK or www.facebook.com/silvergateplastics. You can also mail a sample of the colour, along with the product description, to Silvergate Plastics, Unit 53, Clywedog Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham LL13 9XS. Entries must be received by 15th January 2018. Entrants will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be announced in February 2018. T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is AWB Plastics Limited, trading as Silvergate Plastics, whose registered office is at Unit 53, Clywedog Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham LL13 9XS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Europe aged 18 years or over except employees of AWB Plastics Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.silvergate.co.uk/news, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is 15th January 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Blow moulders are asked to enter by forwarding the colour reference of the most colourful product moulded this year. Silvergate Plastics will then select the most vibrant reference and reward the winner with 100kilos of Optiblo® masterbatch, matched to a colour of their choice.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 100 Kilos of Optiblo®, matched to the winner’s colour of choice. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen by 8th February at random, from all entries received and verified by Silvergate Plastics and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Great Britain.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to AWB Plastics Limited and not to any other party.
More free stuff!
Receive your Free Guide to Colouring Plastics when you sign up for our newsletter! We will only ever send exciting news that you’ll want to read, so what are you waiting for?
Sign me up to be the first to read about Silvergate’s product launches, innovations and news! We will never share your information with third parties.